Quad Consultancy – Recruitment Agency
Quad Consultancy specialises in Recruitment, HR Outsourcing, and Staff Development for the iGaming, Financial Services, Media, Telecoms, and IT sectors.
The Quad team is a dynamic and enthusiastic group of highly qualified and experienced professionals dedicated to providing exceptional and bespoke services that add value to our extensive network of clients and candidates. Via our Executive Search, Talent Mapping, Consulting practices and Consistent Contact throughout the Recruitment Life Cycle we help organisations achieve competitive advantages.
Quad Consultancy have offices in Gibraltar and Malta staffed by local people who know the environment and have first-hand experience of the main local industries. Our client base also means we have exposure to the UK and Irish markets where we work with local representatives.
CompanyVia our Executive Search, Talent Mapping, Consulting practices and Consistent Contact throughout the Recruitment Life Cycle we help organisations achieve competitive advantages.
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with Gaming / Brand/Operations team(s) to plan and deliver all CRM activity on a period by period basis, leveraging campaign performance reports and insight to optimise campaign delivery
- Managing CRM Executives to deliver on the operational plan
- Responsible for the selection, management and evaluation of all operational systems required to deliver the CRM plan, including contract negotiations, target setting, KPI setting and evaluation, reporting and relationship building
- Responsible for ensuring that all CRM activity is sufficiently monitored, tracked and evaluated in order to monitor ROI and for delivering clear, concise and reliable reporting including periodic reporting, campaign reporting, team productivity reporting and ROI
- Utilise all available tools within the Playtech/IMS system to optimise campaign effectiveness, including promotion code set-up and tracking, Campaign Manager tool and new tools as they are developed
- Ensure that all activity delivered is consistent with the Brand guidelines and fully compliant with all regulatory and advertising guidelines in force for each brand/territory; ensure all media activity is approved by Compliance team
- Manage a team of CRM professionals and provide development, coaching, objectives & goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time; ensure team is motivated, productive and fully compliant with all regulations, legislation and team values & behaviours
Skills & experience required includes:
- Proven experience of managing CRM activity, agency or client-side
- Very strong communications skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Extensive experience of all direct response marketing channels including DM, eCRM, push, SMS, onsite promotions, telemarketing etc.
- Extensive experience of customer data strategy development and management; strong appreciation of database marketing and the ability to specify data schemas and technology/tool requirements to deliver the CRM plan
- Experience in developing and executing plans with strong creative executions
- Strong organizational skills and experience of balancing multiple projects at once
- Evidence of strong people and project management skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Strong customer ethos and the ability to channel insight into profitable deliverables
- Strong financial, analytical and cost management skills
JOB TITLE: CRM Manager
SALARY: Attractive Salary plus benefits and relocation